Why He Hasn’t Called And What To Do About It
If you are feeling anxious because your man has suddenly stopped calling, or has even ignored your messages after you reached out to him…
If you went on the first date with a new guy you like very much and you believe it all went well, but it’s been a week and he still hasn’t called you…
I understand how you feel. I’ve been there.
You may feel anxious, confused, worried and scared that you are going to lose him. You may feel insecure and almost desperate.
It doesn’t have to be like that!
We need to shift your vibe straight away because feeling insecure, scared or anxious will just make things worse! I’m sure we can fix this right now!
THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IN THE FOLLOWING DAYS:
- Shift your vibe by making yourself feel good. Do other things that you enjoy doing, such as going to different classes, joining Meetup groups, going to salsa or hiking or taking a meditation course etc.
- Explore some new Meetup groups or classes. Go out and meet some new people!
- If you are not dating other guys, now is a good moment to open an online dating profile. You will quickly realize that there are many other men who would be very happy to meet you and get to know you. Go out and date other men!
- Focus your attention on yourself, change something about yourself, your hairstyle or wear a different type of clothing or jewelry. Find something you feel passionate about that has nothing to do with any man and allow yourself to go after it
- Go and meet your girlfriends and do something fun.
- Do everything that is in your power to make your life so busy that it can feel like you haven’t even noticed that he hasn’t called you.
HERE IS WHAT YOU SHOULDN’T DO IN THIS SITUATION:
- Don’t try to reach out to him by calling him or texting him
- Don’t try to contact his friends to ask them what has happened to him and why he hasn’t called you
- Stop thinking about him, stop asking yourself what could have gone wrong, stop beating yourself up if you are starting to feel guilty or rejected
- Stop checking his social media networks to see when he was last time online and if he published something new on Facebook or Instagram
Stop all activities that will keep you obsessing about him such as talking about him to your girlfriends or colleagues.
Stop talking and thinking about him!
Giving attention to yourself and your life will help you reduce his importance. Man can sense when we feel needy or desperate. You need to feel lit up from the inside.
Whenever you ‘re thinking too much about any man and focus your energy and attention on him, you are stepping forward to him. Hence, you’re taking away his space to come to you. You are not in a receiving mode!
It doesn’t matter why is he pulling away; maybe he is thinking about his next step in your relationship, maybe he is thinking are you the right person for him, maybe it is just a part of your relationship timeline. Maybe he is just not the right person for you! It doesn’t matter why and don’t waste tine wondering why!
Men have the need to pull away from time to time. That is their thing. They are like a rubber band. They came to us as close as they can and then they have a need to pull back.
The reasons why he has pulled away, aren’t as important as your reaction to his withdrawing which is crucial in creating attraction or pushing him away even further.
If he IS the right person and just needs some space and time, the most important thing for you to do in order to get a good outcome is to do the steps I just described.
Finally, always remember you can’t push away a man that is right for you,
P.S. If you want to get more love advice from me and connect with other ladies who are also learning some new things about dating and relationships, join us in private Facebook group “Love With Ease”.
Everything you post there is highly confidential.
Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/277358435991748
I would love to support you more.
Lots of love,